Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Last Chance to Come to Nashville

Well, actually, Nashville, will still be here, but Brad is coming in to lead our Nashville Zen Center spring retreat starting Friday, March 10, at 5 a.m. I'm posting this because apparently we still have cabin space. The cost for the retreat is $45 per day for Friday and Saturday, and $35 for Sunday (ends at noon). The cost includes food and lodging! And it's held in a remote cabin and adjoining property near Ashland City, TN.

If you want info, look at http://www.nashvillezencenter.org/events2.html, or just email me at ratzaz57@yahoo.com. I would love to see some fresh blood. And actually if you would like to sit starting Friday morning, I would advise you to show up Thursday (tomorrow) night, at no additional lodging cost.

See, how easy could this be? If you prefer, you can call me at (615) 305-3412, and leave a message.

1 Comments:

At March 09, 2006, Blogger rchinn72 said...

How much time do I have to let you know?
I've got som last minute decisions going on right nowand won't be able to tell until thursday night....?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home