Thursday, February 16, 2006

Template Madness

Well, so far we've got two sweet templates to choose from... Thanks, K'vitch, Kristal and Justin!

Kristal's: http://www.testforgris.blogspot.com
Justin's: http://spottheinvisibledog.blogspot.com

I'll wait through the weekend in case anyone else wants to take a crack at this. If you want to submit a template, put a link to it in the comments below before Monday, and on Monday we'll have a vote.

Flux posted a screenshot of another template... if you want to submit that, put a link to the code in the comments on this post (or an example site I can grab the code from like the links above).

Thanks!

7 Comments:

At February 16, 2006, Blogger Derek (formerly 'me') said...

I vote for Kristal's with a more mellow background than white. A rice paper parchment color would be easier on the eyes..

 
At February 16, 2006, Blogger oxeye said...

I like justin's.. it is visually interesting with no zen clichés. they are both very good tho.

 
At February 17, 2006, Blogger Shonin said...

mouths flapping in the wind...

 
At February 17, 2006, Blogger oxeye said...

the universe doesn't prefer purple paisley to orange polka dots, but would-be adepts might like one more than the other. :)

 
At February 17, 2006, Blogger Kalki Weisthor said...

I like kristal's, but I agree with "me" that the white background is glaring, and I also agree with his suggestion of a rice paper color, if that is on the palette.

 
At February 18, 2006, Blogger aumeye said...

Okay, I feel stupid. Whatever template this is, the one where I just read the "two sweet templates to choose from" post, looks great, and is quite easy on the eyes and the brain. That said (in muddled language), is this not a choice? If this was already addressed, or if I am just not understanding something (which is entirely likely), I apologize.

 
At February 18, 2006, Blogger Jules said...

No problem, Aumeye, it wasn't addressed. I just thought it was kinda plain so I didn't include it. But if you like it, I'll include the current template in the choices when we do the vote on Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home