Tuesday, April 18, 2006

GUDO'S ANSWERS

Hi there. I put something new on my blog (hardcorezen.blogspot.com).

I'm leaving the comments section closed for now. It was just getting to be too much to deal with. I felt an obligation to monitor it, keep spammers off, and try and keep the tone of the thing generally nice by writing counteractive material whenever things became too hairy in there. I don't want to do that anymore. I don't know if there ever was much point to doing it anyway. Blogs seem to be places for people to vent their spleens in public. I don't get into mopping up people's spleen juice.

I'm not gonna post here every time I post there. But if anyone here feels like re-posting stuff from my blog to this one & letting people comment, be my guest. I won't be reading the comments. So if you have anything burning you feel like telling me, you can send an e-mail. But be aware I get truckloads of e-mails from people I've never met, so it's hard to keep up with that stuff.

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2006, Blogger oxeye said...

good stuff Brad. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home