Sunday, February 19, 2006

Template Vote - comment now!

OK, now is the time to once-and-for-all decide which template to use for this blog, and then we can get back to discussing more interesting topics.

One vote per person please. Only contributing members' votes will be counted.

Pick your favorite template and put its name in a comment on this post. Comments in other posts will not be counted, so only vote here.

The vote will close at midnight, Eastern US time, Tuesday. At that time (about 48 hours from now) I'll count the votes and install the winner.

The choices are:
1) The current template (no change)
2) Kristal's template: http://www.testforgris.blogspot.com/
3) Justin's template: http://spottheinvisibledog.blogspot.com

13 Comments:

At February 19, 2006, Blogger PA said...

Gotta be Kristal's template.
That's my vote m(..)m

 
At February 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without voting FOR a template, I would like to vote for change. Either of the other choices are easier to read than the current template.
DB

 
At February 20, 2006, Blogger aumeye said...

I find the current template easy on the eyes, and easy to navigate. The only thing I would hope to avoid, is black text with a white background, or vice-versa. Though it looks nice, it's painful after a bit. That said, any template you choose will be perfect.

 
At February 20, 2006, Blogger oxeye said...

jules, the current template is easiest on the eyes as rot and aumeye pointed out.

I vote for no. 1.

 
At February 20, 2006, Blogger rchinn72 said...

current

 
At February 20, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

Yup, I think the current template works well.

 
At February 20, 2006, Blogger Jules said...

Almost forgot to put my own vote in. I like Kristal's template the best, but if you guys like the current one that's ok by me.

But the vote's not over yet... :-)

 
At February 20, 2006, Blogger Derek (formerly 'me') said...

I vote for template 1 (unless the white background of number 2 can be swapped for an ivory background).

 
At February 20, 2006, Blogger starbender said...

I can't vote, but I like it the way it is!

 
At February 20, 2006, Blogger DA said...

Kristal's., mos def

 
At February 20, 2006, Blogger Anatman said...

I vote for Kristal's template, with a modification. Change the font color to black or something darker. The grey is hard on the eyes.

 
At February 21, 2006, Blogger Shonin said...

I don't really mind. The current one is fine.

 
At February 21, 2006, Blogger Jules said...

OK, voting's over.

The current template takes it with ten votes.

Kristal's comes in second with eight, if I count DB's as a vote for #2.

Sorry, Justin, I liked yours almost as much as Kristin's. That photo was great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home