Monday, April 24, 2006

BOSTON and ATLANTA SPEAKING DATES

Sorry to use this for self promo. But here are the latest speaking dates I (Brad) am doing. I kinda messed up the poor guy who's doing the Boston one by not getting back to him in a timely fashion, so he's scrambling to get it together. If you're in the area, please come by...

Sunday, April 30th, 2006
2:30PM

66 Canal Street
Boston, MA 02114
(in Bay Cove Human Services)

Directions:

Close to the North Station stop on the Orange & Green lines.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=66+Canal+Street+Boston,+MA+02114

Contact Mr. Hilary Croach at hcroach@baycove.org for more info.

and don't forget the Georgia dates:

Wed, April 26th, 2006 I will be at Emory University's White Hall, Rm. 110, at 6:00 pm. The address is:
*WHITE HALL*
301 DOWMAN DRIVE
ATLANTA, GA 30322

Thu, April 27th, 2006 I'll be at the Atlanta Soto Zen Center at 7:30 pm for a round of zazen followed by a talk & discussion. Their address is:
1167 C/D ZONOLITE PLACE
ATLANTA, GA 30306
The phone number there is: (404) 532-0040
Their website is http://www.aszc.org/

6 Comments:

At April 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope to be able to make the Thursday 27th thing. I look forward to hearing what you have to say there.
DB

 
At April 25, 2006, Blogger roman said...

Now, Aumeye, I hope you can make it - as far as I know Boston is not that far from New Jersey.

I am a bit farther away, about 9 hours flight from Prague, Czech Rep. and 2 or 4??? hours by train from NYC to Boston so I think I will stick to my English based teacher's lectures near my home

 
At April 25, 2006, Blogger gniz said...

I wouldnt travel more than 20 minutes to here Brad speak...let alone 3-4 hours.

 
At April 25, 2006, Blogger gniz said...

make that hear

 
At April 25, 2006, Blogger aumeye said...

Hey Ryunin, thanks for thinking of me! However, the logistics of getting to Boston are too difficult for me, right now.

Brad, I am still waiting and hoping you will come to New York City.

Gee Gniz, thank you for sharing.

 
At April 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I will add the speaking dates to the public Google Calendar plug-in, Buddhist Bloggers.

http://calendar.google.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home